Honda Gas Engine 20 hp
Two-Way Stroke Adjustment
- Maximum: 30″
- Variable Stroke: 7-23″
- Maximum Drop: 28 blows per min.
- Partial Drop: 35-60 blows per min
0-36″ (infinitely variable)
One-piece, unitized frame, and tower with the removable front axle
- Gear Pump: 6 gpm @ 1300 psi with 20 gal hydraulic reservoir
- Cylinder: 2″ bore with load-rated cushioning
- Wheel Motor: low-speed, high-torque with double, counterbalanced valves for positive control and braking
- Rim width: 6″
- Tire Type: pneumatic, tubeless, 4 ply
- Tire Size: 20.5″ x 8″ x 10″
Electrical control circuitry integrally counted inside low-vibration enclosures
- Height: 89″
- Length: 87″ (with handle in storage position), 105″ (with handle in operate position)
- Width: 44″ (outriggers up)
- Shipping Weight: 2580 lbs.
- Breaking Weight: 1080 lbs.